Drop Ceiling Clips for Dust Containment
Supports poly from ceiling grid and other overhead objects. Poly is installed over the pin and is held in place by a removable retainer. PolyHanger #3 supports poly both horizontally and vertically for building full containments, connecting tunnels, dust curtains, and temporary protection barriers. Box contains 100 units.
Benefits of PolyHanger #3:
Increases productivity and saves on labor
- No damage from tape or glue
- Prevents poly sheeting from falling down
- Looks neat and professional
Simple to install, remove and reuse on the next job!
For use in:
- Containments for Abatement
- Dust Protection Barriers
- Construction Area Enclosures
Lead-Safe RRP Barriers
Retainer removes quickly by compressing sides (pinching).
Containments for abatement with .02" negative air pressure:
- To support poly horizontally below grid ceilings, space the PolyHangers at 4' to 6' apart.
- To support vertical poly for walls, space the PolyHangers at 3' to 4' apart.
Reduce spacing if negative air pressure exceeds .02 differential or if temperature exceeds 100°F.
Dust curtains and construction enclosures:
- To support the poly, space the PolyHangers 4' to 6' apart.
Note: Do not reuse PolyHangers #3 if the teeth become worn. This can be caused by failing to compress the retainer when installing and removing.