Case of 16 Rolls
New 1" width is ideal for placing on ceiling grids in hospitals, schools and commercial buildings!
EZ-ier® Tape #101 is the original two-in-one containment and dust barrier tape. It combines the two products traditionally used, Masking Tape and High Tack Cloth Tape, into a single roll. Instead of having to individually apply these tapes in a lengthy multi-step process, EZ-ier Tape simplifies it into a single step! This provides you with a significant savings in terms of materials and, most importantly, the labor time required to build a containment. Premium grade materials set EZ-ier Tape apart and offer heavy-duty performance that you can rely on.
TIP: For quick removal of the liner, simply tear the tape. The jagged edge will create a flap in the liner that is easy to grip.
Features and Benefits:
- Trademark differential adhesive eliminates the need for multiple rolls of tape or spray adhesives
- Allows you to build an airtight containment in HALF THE TIME of conventional methods
- Tough enough to withstand negative pressure
- Premium grade Masking Tape side provides a strong hold yet removes cleanly from most surfaces
- High Tack Cloth Tape side adheres firmly to plastic sheeting
- Offers strength and conformability, even on heavily textured surfaces
- Hand-tearable for easy application
- Designed for containments using 4 to 6 mil plastic sheeting
- Available in 1" and 2" widths
- When properly installed, the EZ-ier Tape containment method meets the EPA's requirement for containing the work area in Lead-Safe RRP procedures
For use with Containments or Dust Barriers for:
- Disaster Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- EPA Lead-Safe Renovation, Repair and Painting
- Asbestos Removal
- Lead Abatement
- Construction / Remodeling
- And more!
The EZ-ier® Tape containment process is taught in IICRC AMRT, Certified Mold Technician and Certified Lead Safe RRP classes across the country! Learn More
PLEASE NOTE: Always pretest the surface. Not for use on finished wood, wallpaper, unpainted drywall or weakly bonded coatings. By using this tape, you agree EZ-ier Products LLC is not liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages or loss attributed to this product, including damage to surfaces. Sole Warranty: This tape will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from delivery. The exclusive remedy for this warranty is, at EZ-ier’s option, replacement of the tape or refund of the purchase price.